Tuesday, March 31, 2020

News on coronavirus (COVID-19) in Victoria for the Mapz site.

A while ago I created a map of the coronavirus public exposure locations in Victoria based on information I find released by the government or media sites. This enabled me and people I know to get their head around what is happening in Victoria with regards to the coronavirus.

You can find the map at www.Mapz.com.au/coronavirusvictoria/

I keep adding articles which I found useful to the page in case other people find the articles of interest. However, sometimes I'd like to share an article of interest but the web page isn't really the best place. For example people can't leave comments if they wanted to.

As from today I've now added a News link to the Mapz site for Coronavirus Victoria. The News link will point to this blog, but only show blog posts that have been labelled as relevant for the coronavirus.

Kelvin Eldridge
www.Mapz.com.au/coronavirusvictoria/

No comments:

Post a Comment