Thursday, August 22, 2013

Energy cost calculator to help determine the electricity cost of your appliances.

I built the Energy Cost Calculator some time ago whilst I was reviewing the electricity cost of appliances and the payback period in terms of replacing an appliance with a lower running cost appliance. The Energy Cost Calculator proved to be very useful and assisted us in reducing our electricity usage to around half. We currently sit around 7 kWh per day. Pretty good for an household with three people.

I've now decided to set up the Energy Cost Calculator as a separate site which is www.energycostcalculator.com.au.

I hope you find the calculator as useful as I have.

Kelvin Eldridge
Online Connections
www.OnlineConnections.com.au
Call 0415 910 703 for computer support.
Servicing Templestowe, Doncaster, Eltham and the surrounding area.

No comments:

Post a Comment