Wednesday, April 01, 2020

Hands, washing hands by Neil Diamond. Sung to the tune of Sweet Caroline.

I thought I'd share the video from Neil Diamond, where he's adapted Sweet Caroline to be more relevant in the time of coronavirus.

https://youtu.be/sPLgsV_Ms3Q

I've always enjoyed Neil Diamond's songs and thank him for adding value to my life through his music.

My one regret. At uni I was passing a room where there was a singer with a guitar sitting on a chair in the middle of a very large room, with a large crowd of people around him. I think everyone was sitting on the floor so it didn't look particularly comfortable. It didn't seem that interesting. I recalled later that singer was most likely Neil Diamond. Perhaps someone was pulling my leg, but I really do regret I didn't stop and listen to a great entertainer.

Kelvin Eldridge
www.Mapz.com.au/coronavirus/

No comments:

Post a Comment