Thursday, April 02, 2020

News.com.au article on those who have died from coronavirus and where they were infected.

It saddens me to think of the people dying from the coronavirus. Nothing could be worse. I find writing this post difficult for that reason. My thoughts go out to the families.

Today I read that of those who have died three quarters can be traced back to three sources, cruise ships, aged care home and hospitals.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/coronavirus-australia-threequarters-of-deaths-linked-to-cruise-ships-aged-care-home-and-hospitals/news-story/9fce1be8d3cf7904ceaea35d932b80ba

For me this level of detailed reporting helps answer question and is appreciated. Sometimes if information is not made available to the general public it creates confusion and concern. With more information we're better placed to understand what is happening around us.

Kelvin Eldridge



No comments:

Post a Comment