Monday, June 17, 2013

Computer Repair Melbourne - Covering Doncaster, Doncaster East, Templestowe, Templestowe Lower, Eltham, Montmorency and Lower Plenty

Currently I'm running a trial using Google Adwords to promote my computer services business in the area covering Doncaster, Templestowe and Eltham. I've set up a landing page (www.computer-repair-melbourne.com.au) which promotes my services in Doncaster, Doncaster East, Templestowe, Templestowe Lower, Eltham, Montmorency and Lower Plenty.

At the end of the Google Adwords trial I will share what I've found with the notes I've recorded in MyAnswers solution 2361. Google made an offer that when I spent $25 they'd provide $100 credit. Thus the trial is equivalent to spending $125 and you'll be able to see what I did and what the result was.

To me this is valuable information. Few people share this type of information which can be used by others to make better decisions on how and where they spend their advertising dollar.

Most advertising works on the perception that it will deliver results and in the past I've spent thousands advertising in media with little or no result. So how Google Adwords compares based on $125 spend is shared in the MyAnswers solution 2361.

My aim and desire is to assist people in making better decisions by sharing my experience. Others will consider this information isn't the type of information they'd share because in effect they've giving away their marketing advantage which has cost them real dollars to determine the information. By making the information available via MyAnswers I see the cost is shared by those who are interested and the marketing advantage is shared by those contributing.

Kelvin Eldridge
Online Connections
www.OnlineConnections.com.au
Call 0415 910 703 for computer support.
Servicing Templestowe, Doncaster, Eltham and the surrounding area.

No comments:

Post a Comment