Saturday, February 07, 2015

JustLocal USA is now live.

Using the same technology I developed to help smaller Australian businesses, I've now modified my system to create JustLocal USA so I'm able to help our USA based friends.

It is always interesting going back and revisiting your code. In hindsight you see quite a few things that you can improve on. Early on in IT I learnt nothing is perfect and there's always a better way, but at some point you have accept what you've done is good enough. I'm actually quite excited with the new background feature of the USA site and will incorporate some of the changes back into the Australian site.

JustLocal is about us helping each other and I look forward to that ethic being applied in the USA.

Please feel free to visit www.JustLocal.us. If you know of businesses in the USA that could benefit from being on JustLocal, please let them know.

Kelvin Eldridge
www.JustLocal.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment